Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bumpity-Bump

My belly is officially bigger now than it was when I delivered Carley.  I was never truly uncomfortable last time, enjoying every moment of pregnancy.  This pregnancy has proved to be a little bit more of a challenge with a few more ailments than the previous.  I'm not complaining because, don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful for this growing blessing inside me.  I'm aware that there are many women who would love to be in my position right now.  It just seems that I started this pregnancy almost as naive as the first time!

I'm 32 weeks along as of right now; however, on Wednesday at my appointment, I measured over 2 weeks ahead of schedule.  Carley came 4 weeks early for some unknown reason.  So...I'm expecting (and sort of hoping) that Pinenut comes a little early too.  As long as she waits until after I take my last final in 3 weeks, bring it on!  If she wants to break my water as I walk out of the test center, that's totally fine...just not before or during.

Last weekend, my wonderful, amazing, talented hubby took me, Carley, my best bud Ashley and her little girl, Bianca, to Wheeler Farm and took some pictures.  We didn't get too many of me just because our focus was more on the little girls, but he got a few.  So...for your viewing pleasure, here's an update of my growing big-ness! 

P.S. I only added the last one due to Andrew's request.  :)




5 comments:

  1. You are beautiful! Yeager is excited to meet Carly and baby Pinenut! Because he is a little shy, we will need several baby-holding visits before we need our wonderful housesitters next February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last one is the best--looks like someone flashed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I can't believe how far along you are! It's SO CRAZY and you look ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone. I can't wait to see what other adorable work you produce. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a very beautiful pregnant lady! Even when you aren't but you just have that glow! Can't wait to see the new wee one!

    ReplyDelete